ChoptaChopta is a small village located in the Kedarnath game reserve in the Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand. It lies at the foot of the Himalayan Garhwal. About 400 miles [400 km] from the capital of India and well connected by busy highways.
A Trip to Chopta once in our life.The great motto of all hikers or travelers visiting the Himalayas finds inspiration in them. These mountains and nature encourage writers, bloggers, photographers, zoologists, etc. to visit again and again. There are many reasons to visit Chopta, some of which are available
- The amazing beauty of Chopta: The beauty of Chopta can attract any traveler, sitting in a place where the viewer will love the place when he first sees it.
- Many travel options in Chopta: Chopta offers many travel options, such as a trip to Tungnath, a trip to Chandra hila, a trip to Devaria Tal, a trip to Chopta Bugyal, a trip to Rohini Bugyal, Trek to Baniya Kund, etc. a few places where you just can’t sit. Just walk around and feel the blessing of mother nature.
- Chopta Nature & Wildlife: Chopta is part of the Kedarnath Game Reserve, home to some rare Himalayan flora and fauna. By reaching Chopta, you will see that you are in heaven. A paradise for hundreds of birds, animals, flowers, and trees. Come to Chopta, and see for yourself.
- Chopta Range: Chopta is one of the few hill stations in India high above 8,000 feet [8,000 m]. It is located at an astonishing height of 8,790 ft. You can imagine the view of the frozen Himalayas at such a high point.
- Chopta climate: Due to its excellent altitude, the climate in Chopta remains cold throughout the year. In winter it turns snow white and in hot summer, it stays cool and fun. It is therefore advisable to carry heavy fur coats on your trip to Chopta.
- Chopta Camping Option: Chopta Camping is an experience one can get. Inside the woods and the green pastures, pitching your tents here is amazing but you have to get a permit or you have to pay a fee at the forest gate before setting up your tents here.
- Access to Chopta: Chopta is easily accessible by road or we can say that the road passes through in the middle of Chopta. It lies at the crossroads of Kedarnath and Badrinath and is in the middle of the night the famous cities of Uttarakhand namely Gopeshwar & Guptkashi
- Easy Chopta Routes: Chopta is the perfect place for kids, teens, beginners and adults who love to travel. Chopta tracks are very easy to beat and their length and easy to reach. Like Tungnath 3 kms, Chandrashila 5 kms, Deoria Tal 3kms, etc. 9. Places to see in Chopta: You can visit many places in Chopta like the highest Shiva in the world