Thank you for giving HIMALAYAN TRIPS LLP a chance to make your Himachal Tour memorable.
What information do we collect?
We collect information in two ways:
1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it.
When you sign up for or use our service, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name,contact number, email address you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us. You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may log in to HIMALAYAN TRIPS using your Facebook account, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (e.g., your friends or contacts). The information we obtain from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
2. We also get technical information when you use our products or use websites or apps that have HIMALAYAN TRIPS features.
These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other Internet services, certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
• Log Data: When you use HIMALAYAN TRIPS or go to a web page or use an app that has HIMALAYAN TRIPS features (like the Search Widget button), HIMALAYAN TRIPS servers automatically record information including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web pages you visited that had HIMALAYAN TRIPS features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used HIMALAYAN TRIPS, and cookie data.
• Device Information: In addition to log data, HIMALAYAN TRIPS may also collect information about the device you are using HIMALAYAN TRIPS on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether HIMALAYAN TRIPS collects some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you are using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to HIMALAYAN TRIPS, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
How do HIMALAYAN TRIPS use the information it collects?
HIMALAYAN TRIPS uses the information it collects to provide the products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect HIMALAYAN TRIPS and our users. For example, HIMALAYAN TRIPS may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help understand which version is better.
HIMALAYAN TRIPS also uses the information it collects to offer you customized content, including:
• Suggesting itineraries and travel items you might like. For example, if you have indicated that you are interested in adventure or visited adventure activities related websites that have HIMALAYAN TRIPS features, we may suggest adventure related itineraries, that HIMALAYAN TRIPS thinks you might like;
HIMALAYAN TRIPS also uses the information to:
• Send you updates (such as when a certain activity, like the itineraries you have created or comments/reviews, happens on HIMALAYAN TRIPS), newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, depending on your email notification settings, HIMALAYAN TRIPS may send you weekly updates that include top itineraries and travel destinations you may like. You can decide to stop getting these updates by updating your account settings (or through other settings that HIMALAYAN TRIPS provides).
• Send you updates (such as when a certain activity, like the itineraries you have created or comments/reviews, happens on HIMALAYAN TRIPS), newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, depending on your email notification settings, HIMALAYAN TRIPS may send you weekly updates that include top itineraries and travel destinations you may like. You can decide to stop getting these updates by updating your account settings (or through other settings that HIMALAYAN TRIPS provides). Help your friends and contacts find you on HIMALAYAN TRIPS. For example, if you sign up using a Facebook account, we may help your Facebook friends find your account on HIMALAYAN TRIPS when they first sign up for HIMALAYAN TRIPS. Or, we may allow people to search for your account on HIMALAYAN TRIPS using your email address.
• Respond to your questions or comments.
The information we collect may be personally identifiable (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or non-personally identifiable (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever HIMALAYAN TRIPS does business, including countries outside your own.
What choices do you have about your information?
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices about your information. If you have a HIMALAYAN TRIPS account, many of the choices you have on HIMALAYAN TRIPS HIMALAYAN TRIPS are built directly into the product or your account settings. For example, you can:
• Access and change information in your profile page at any time, choose whether your profile page is available to search engines, or choose whether others can find your HIMALAYAN TRIPS account using your email address;
• Link or unlink your HIMALAYAN TRIPS account from an account on another service (e.g., Facebook). For some services (like Facebook), you can also choose whether or not to publish your activity on HIMALAYAN TRIPS to that service.
• Close your account at any time. When you close your account, deactivate it and delete all your personal data and information from public visibility. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
You may have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access HIMALAYAN TRIPS. For example:
• The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage;
• Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is shared with us.
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by the device or software provider.
How do we share the information we collect?
HIMALAYAN TRIPS is a tool people use to find their inspirations for travel, make them a reality, and inspire others in the process for traveling. When you create public itineraries, anyone can view them. You may also provide us with profile page information that anyone can view. The other limited instances where we may share your personal information include:
• When we have your consent. This includes sharing information with other services (like Facebook or Twitter) when you have chosen to link to your HIMALAYAN TRIPS account to those services or publish your activity on HIMALAYAN TRIPS to them. For example, you can choose to publish your trips or planning activity to Facebook or Twitter.
• If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or HIMALAYAN TRIPS; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy.
We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others. For example, we may tell a business using HIMALAYAN TRIPS how many people included a particular partner in their itineraries or the percentage of people who click an on an experts itinerary after viewing it.
Our Policy on Children Information
HIMALAYAN TRIPS is not directed to children under 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do well post any changes on this page. If you continue to use HIMALAYAN TRIPS after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or obtain your consent as required by law.